Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Liberty Reserve - Libertyreserve.com

755 replies to this topic

Can discuss all stuff of LR over here http://www.libertyreserve.com/
Do not start new thread of these processor

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:14 PM

liberty reserve is probably the best e-currency right now. but i would not consider it as a proper payment processor because of the fact it does not have refund policy.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:00 AM

Liberty reserve is my favourite payment processor due to the low fees it is charging for every transaction.
The only thing i'm dissapointed about there is no refund option.if some one cheated us means the money cannot be taken back may that can be the reason many hyip's use liberty reserve.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:31 AM

i do not think there is a need of refund policy, if they have the refund policy many hyip sites may stop using liberty reserve.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:10 AM

sometimes i try to access lr site but failed and when it load then load so slowly and take long time to log in?why this happened?

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:43 AM

Is Liberty Reserve available in Vietnam? Can I link my local bank to Liberty Reserve account and withdraw money? I don't purchase online so I don't have any credit card or debit card

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:00 AM

Is Liberty Reserve available in Vietnam? Can I link my local bank to Liberty Reserve account and withdraw money? I don't purchase online so I don't have any credit card or debit card

i believe liberty reserve is available world wide.you can't link your local bank to liberty reserve but you can withdraw money to your local bank through suitable exchanger's for your country.

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:06 AM

Or the other solution for withdrawing money would be transfer the funds in your LR account to your PP or AP through some exchanger and then try to withdraw through that if you are finding difficult to get some local exchanger of your country and these is reliable source also.

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:24 PM

Can you tell me how to transfer funds from Liberty Reserve to Paypal? Does it cost any tax or fee? I already have a Paypal account and using it to transfer money to my bank account.

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:30 AM

Can you tell me how to transfer funds from Liberty Reserve to Paypal? Does it cost any tax or fee? I already have a Paypal account and using it to transfer money to my bank account.

Need to find some exchanger service or can even try man to man exchange as there already many members requiring LR fund and you can get PP funds pretty easily through that.

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

oh I see, thanks for supporting. I'm living in Vietnam, most of our people are using Paypal. It's really hard to find anyone who uses LB to make exchanging. Do u use LB, would you mind exchanging with me? I'm serious!!

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:15 AM

Even though you are serious i am pretty much short of funds in PP and also with me an Indian there are some problem going on with PP service in india and so could not help you
If you want to find some PP exchanger then have thread in exchanger section where you can ask for man to man exchange and you can definitely get one for the exchange
And now as the discussion going on off topic lets come back to the original thread of LR
would like to know how much secure your account is with liberty guard as i will use if its really helpful.

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

you can trade with another user, although you may get scammed if you are dealing with a scammer. you should not trade with an unknown person i think.

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:53 PM

well there are some discussions how to cash out LR yes it can be problem some times but we can use exchange site or any honest member can buy our LR because lots of people are willing to buy LR, SO that is not a problem i guess.

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:03 AM

Guys again requesting everyone to come back to discussion of the thread and if someone want to get more detail for it have such discussion in exchanger section and not here
regarding lr would like to know about safeguard that whether it really helps or not as i have never personally tried it and would like to use if its really useful.

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:19 PM

guys, dont you find the fee on receiving there is quite high..
i see it's 0.01%, different from AP and PP, both of these dont give any charge of sending and receiving..
well, it's just my thought..

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:45 PM

guys, dont you find the fee on receiving there is quite high..
i see it's 0.01%, different from AP and PP, both of these dont give any charge of sending and receiving..
well, it's just my thought..

But here the maximum charges are $2.99 which is very low as compared to PP and AP for huge amount fo transaction that is why people prefer LR. Its difficult for small transactions

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:26 PM

Can you guys give me some exchange sites which can buy LR for Paypal? I've ask many of my friends but none of them are using LR, so I think I have to deal with a stranger :-<

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:01 AM

• kb24
  • 228 posts
You can try this site https://exchangezone.com/, I think this exchanger is authorized by liberty reserve, but I'm not exactly sure. Personally, I have not tried exchanging in this site but you can try it if you want and tell us if it's good or not.

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:30 AM

ok thank you so much I'll try this and tell you guys the result. Certainly I feel a little worry when I have to deal with stranger, will they be a scammer LoL

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:42 AM

Reply to this topic