The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

readbud - readbud.com

174 replies to this topic

readbud offers you a unique opportunity to involve yourself in an exclusive online experience where you get paid to read and rate interesting articles relevant to your actual interests. join now and you will receive $10 bonus. you can request payout if your account balance $50.

http://www.readbud.com/?ref=4058940
http://www.readbud.com

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:50 AM

Have you received money from this site? I think the rate you say is not real.
I worry that it is a scam site
please post your payment proof

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:59 AM

i am new in here and i don't post my payment proof. i don't know this site is scam or not.

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:53 AM

read more earn more, kekeke it my style. How about you guy? This Get paid to read site not bad, ofcouse i can't see the proof

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:43 AM

can you post the proof,i think it is not real,the minimum payoyt is 50$,hard to reach,it will scam and you should stop work whit it

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:44 AM

I thinki the main concept is article author buy us rate to increase the article sell price. By the way, how many rate price for every read and rate per article? I try to find it but I can't found they FAQ.

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:28 PM

I has joined on this sites,
maybe it's not a scam. They have TOS and FAQ and contact us...

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:28 AM

what's the rate? how much we get paid to read each article?
but $50 for cashout, well that's a little bit worrying..
since i know, many of sites which offering high payout are scams..

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:39 AM

• zaibu
  • Validating
  • 205 posts
Yes you are right. Those sites which offers a high payout they turn into scam. They are using PayPal or credit card for the payments.

@ Spinc3ll.. If you really got paid from there then why don't you post your payment proof here ? I don't think they are paying. They also did not write any rates of a single article. I is curious.

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:45 PM

I live in South Africa, and whether this is the reason I do not know, but they only sent me one article in one week. Consequently I left the site because it was a complete waste of time.

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:44 PM

i am new in here and i don't post my payment proof. i don't know this site is scam or not.

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:36 PM

Already members of this site should help tell the rate pay per article. For me the site looks interesting, but the minimal payout, is very high. I will like to join this kind of program than ptc.

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:14 AM

10$ bonus is definitely good but i guess its very hard to reach that high minimum payout of 50$ but definitely not impossible as i see some activity at the site
Also the site giving 5$ referral bonus but the bad things is that you will be paid when your friend reaches his first minimum payout.

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

Well I was trying to join this site but everytime I failed because it has shown that You did not type correct code and I was typing right . I dont know where is problem?

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:48 PM

Well I am member of this site since four days and have got $5.26 in my account . I am now very much doubtful about this site because it is serving around 20 articles per day of various prices so we tend to gain around $1.25 per day. This is obviously too much . There are in excess of 1800 members at this site . So we can easily make out that at different points of time the cashout will be like 1800 x $50.00 = $90,000. Can one say that this huge payment will be easy to sustain by a site when that site is just showing Google ads . I am now quite sure of this site going scam as soon as the first person will ask for payment .

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:45 PM

But still, no payment proof for anyone ?
I'll join it as well, to check the rates for articles, and to see if I won't get like henniesaunders one article in a week, because that would be a complete waist of time.
i'll post if it's scam or not :)

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:18 AM

I joined readbud too for sometime. Haven't reach payout yet, because the limit is so high. I usually get around 15-20 articles a day. I'm still looking for a payment proof, so clicking the rating stars will be more interesting.

Posted 07 April 2010 - 05:18 PM

I am getting more articles now. Should reach pay out in a month's time! Will keep watching this space to see if any one gets paid before then. What is interesting is that the articles' quality have improved greatly. At first they were full of mistakes and spelling errors. At least it is interesting!

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

The traffic to this site is almost 0.02% of global traffic. See Alltopinfo. So they are extremely popular. I will keep on until payday, or until some one tells me he has not been paid. I believe the returns they offer are fair. One sees so much rubbish on the net that it is a clever idea to start rating articles.

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:14 PM

Since I made the account i've made almost 11$ just from rating the articles, I've read only a few that appeared interesting. When reaching for payout amount, will let people know if it's scam or not

Later Edit:

Today you have earnt
$0.99
By reading & rating
17 articles

Edited by Streachy, 10 April 2010 - 08:36 PM.

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:32 PM

The raise of the earnings is quick. As you have made $11, after some days, and i see you got 0.99 for 17 rated article. It's okay. But, i can't join the site yet. Because i have been wondering, how Admin can pay $50 for rating articles, written by other people. You guys should find out, if the article owners are paying the Admin for placing their articles to be rated by site users.

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:29 PM

Reply to this topic