Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

buxrefs.com - buxrefs.com

ads click earn forum instant money payment payout ptc site

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

I'm not the admin.

Welcome to BuxRefs.com
At BuxRefs.com you will get credits by visiting our sponsor's ads. You can use your credits only for advertising and referrals.

We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing and referral renting.

• Earn up to 0.04$ per click
• Earn up to 0.02$ per referral click
• When deposit get bonus up 200%
• For every direct referral you will get 0.1$ in purchase balance.
REGISTER HERE
Posted Image

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:02 AM

The truly pay per click rate is $0.01 and pay per referral click rate is $0.005. Also there is no payment proof in their forum. This is new PTC I think.

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:32 AM

no doubt that click rates for standard members is good.

there are 33 ads for standard members.

Minimum payout for all types of membership is $10.

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:58 AM

The truly pay per click rate is $0.01 and pay per referral click rate is $0.005. Also there is no payment proof in their forum. This is new PTC I think.

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:45 AM

When deposit get bonus up 200%

this offer make me not trust the site as adding just $1 you get $3 to purchase palance admin will loose money so fast and will close the site before i can reach payout as
admin should make apromotion for the site but not away that makes it unstable so fast

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:39 AM

i am sure this one is scam as they have 100 ads in total and if you look at the price for upgrading it is too low only $6 for ultimate and $4 for golden.and they also say 200% of you investment that means they double the investment amount in our account which no legit ptc in the world can do.any way guys i am sure this one is scam.

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:13 PM

I hate hacker's:x( i will take revenge on hacker's by hacking their account's,so going to learn hacking seriously

I think that site is that ads take really that long to load for just a small click value and more value of that click easy to earn it!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:37 AM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ads, click, earn, forum, instant, money, payment, payout, ptc, site