Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

libertypayer-libertypayer.com for indians

account bit money sell site thread website

23 replies to this topic

Banned Members

link : LibertyPayer.com

LibertyPayer is an independent exchange. We offer our customers reliable, friendly, efficient and easy-to-use service for buying/selling of e-currency.
LibertyPayer offers competitive rates which are among the best in the trade. At this moment, I am trading Liberty Reserve/PM as it is by far the most popular forex used e-currency available on the Internet.
We allow customers to deal with all major banks in India. Other countries customer's can pay us via Moneygram, Western Union, Bank Wire etc.

Payment Method for indians
State Bank of India
ICICI Bank
AXIS Bank
western union

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:34 PM

i checked this exchanger,some details i got over there

liberty reserve:-
you buy 1 LR $ = 52 INR
you sell 1 LR $ = 45 INR

perfect money:-
you buy 1 PM $ = 52 INR
you sell 1 PM $ = 42 INR

paypal:-
you buy 1 PP $ = 52 INR
you sell 1 PP $ = 45 INR

i personally have not tried this one,any way they have some popular banks in india.
if any body tried it and got the money please post here.

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:02 PM

Frankly speaking the rates are bit high from my side but still a reasonable one
I would try these one after having sufficient funds in LR but would first like to confirm whether these one is really a trusted one or not.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:38 PM

the rates while selling is ok. but the rate for buying is way out of market rates. need to check if it is really a trustworthy exchanger or not. this is the first time i heard about this one. no idea how reliable they are and how fast do they transfer funds into our bank account.

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:29 PM

i not us citizen,i can't us this
but if you a us citizen
you should use it to exchange your liberty reserve

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:28 AM

The rates are low Actually 1$=47-48INR but they are giving some less amount. It is the case with PP also they won't follow market they will give some less exchange rate i think this rate is same as PP

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:36 PM

I'm planning to make a transaction of $10 to my bank account to see whether they are legit or not. Actually in their site union bank is not included but i have account in union bank. I talked to them about this and they said they can pay me to union bank account. I will update this thread after the exchange.

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:07 PM

• ramu
  • 1 posts
KIndly sugest me how to transfer the dollors from Liberty reserve to Indian local banks KIndly sent me the details to my email id; ramu_mvp@live.com

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:02 PM

I have seen this website first I think admin is from India and second they pay 42 rs of $1 which is quite low and I never use it so I feel fear to use it.

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:29 PM

Banned Members

I hear about this site to transfer money ...... site where it is ... just as the value of the dollar for the pound is very weak

Unfortunately ... I do not really like to use this site

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:25 PM

@SACHIN2708
42 rupees for $1 is only if you sell paypal dollars,instead of exchanging paypal dollars with liberty payer you can withdraw paypal withdraw service where you get more rates....but this one definitely good if you exchange LR dollars since they give 45 rupees for each dollar...

this is the best exchanger i have seen ever for india,they are perfect in their service...i have made more than 5 exchanges till now could not point a mistake in their service.....i am also planning to make more exchanges in future...

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:29 PM

I hate hacker's:x( i will take revenge on hacker's by hacking their account's,so going to learn hacking seriously

has anyone tried this recently ?
just to find out if the admin is still paying,
and trust worthy.

@suneesh007
you said that you had deal with them few times before,
can you still share your experience with them a bit clearly,
just would like to know the date of your last deal,
and your experience of dealing with them,
also what was the maximum amount that you sell them?

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:07 PM

@archu7
i have been using their service every time i want to take my LR balance to my local bank,till now i am totally satisfied with their service....
i have used their service just 10 days before,and i got money to my bank within 48 hours after making payment to liberty payer admins LR account....
if you are still not sure how they work you can contact admin through chat or email or through phone also...he can make you more clear than me
here is the contact details...

Email : admin@libertypayer.com
Gtalk : libertypayer@gmail.com
Yahoo Messenger : libertypayer@yahoo.com
Phone No. : 919861453477

Posted 11 June 2010 - 04:35 PM

I hate hacker's:x( i will take revenge on hacker's by hacking their account's,so going to learn hacking seriously

@suneesh007
that's nice to see that you trust this site admin and he is reliable,
as the minimum set by this program is $10,
it's easy to exchange at this site to our local currency,
so 10 days before is not too old date,
once I get earnings up to 50 or 100, then I will try to make a deal,
thanks for the contact details of the admin.

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:03 PM

@archu7
i would recommend you to go with less than $25 first time you do the exchange it is only to make yourself clear the things and be aware of it.....
when i was doing my first exchange i tested them with $10,so i also recommend or suggest you to go with low amount first time....
and if possible call admin through phone before you make the transaction to admin LR account....you should be clear in every thing...

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:13 PM

@suneesh007
cool friend ! I will deal with them carefully, ya, for the first time I go with the minimum, and I don't think they will cheat their clients, after all they look professionals in this, and even I have friends at Delhi, I think the admin is also from Delhi, anyway thanks for your advise.

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:05 PM

@archu7
i guess admin is not from delhi bcoz the money which is sent to the admin's LR account name is Pankaj Kumar Singh,it is a punjabi name,so may be admin will be from punjab......
and one more important thing this guy don't know english well,so you talk to him in hindi itself while speaking through phone...

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:03 PM

@suneesh007

oh then no problem,
I know good hindi, so no problem to communicate with the admin,
you can't judge the person's locality by his name,
if possible you can check where from you got deposit to your bank account,
I mean the sender's address,
or that way also if we can't confirm,
cause the admin may have friends all over India,
so anybody's LR account can be given to us, to sell them our LR dollars,
and anybody, who is the friend of the admin can send you money from anywhere in India,
most probably, the admin can be from Delhi,
here is the domain details :

Domain Name: LIBERTYPAYER.COM

Registrant:
HYIP PROMOTER
Dev Kumar ()
41, jam nagar
sham nagar
DELHI
DELHI,110011
IN
Tel. +91.9337075958 +91.9337075958

Creation Date: 16-Dec-2009
Expiration Date: 16-Dec-2010

Domain servers in listed order:
ns80.cirtexhosting.com
ns79.cirtexhosting.com

Administrative Contact:
HYIP PROMOTER
Dev Kumar ()
41, jam nagar
sham nagar
DELHI
DELHI,110011
IN

Technical Contact:
HYIP PROMOTER
Dev Kumar ()
41, jam nagar
sham nagar
DELHI
DELHI,110011
IN

Billing Contact:
HYIP PROMOTER
Dev Kumar ()
41, jam nagar
sham nagar
DELHI
DELHI,110011
IN

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:25 PM

I have checked it out & confused about some thing ---that is--
1. For selling LR account we need just bank name, account no. & holder name. But where is the IFSC code or something like that.How can they transfer through this process?

2. which payment method were you using ,when you did the transaction?

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:43 PM

The main feature of this is they are indeed helpful for indian and support all SBI group of banks and also various other banks ,Even foreign indian who have account at any of these banks will get paid with very good rates .

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:19 AM

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, bit, money, sell, site, thread, website

Advertisement