Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

HYIPBUCKS Forum - hyipbucks.com

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
333 replies to this topic

HYIPBucks is a paid to post forum, which means that you will be paid a certain amount everytime you post something on our board. Profits will accumulate in your balance until you reach the payout level, at which point you will be able to withdraw.

Points Details
----------------
Each new topic = 2 cents
Each new post/reply = 1 cent

Withdrawals
---------------
Currently paid to Liberty Reserve
Minimum payout is $2

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:04 AM

i can't log in on to this site. every time i try to log in i will get this messsage though i know i have only tried to log in once and have used the right password. here is the message that i get each time.

You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to enter the confirm code from the image you see below.

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:40 AM

well i wanted to get into that first 50 members contest but I was late on this forum and there were over 1000 members in quick time but after that paid to post rate was not good enough for me so I was not much interested in this forum because of their low rate. This forum is more suitable for hyip users as this forum is started by hyifund.com.

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:37 AM

i don't know how to get paid by this site. cause i don't see any payment request section on this site. do we have to pm the admin to request payout. anyways, i see some activity. i don't know if this activity will be always active for a longer time as the rate is low. and like others i just joined here because of hyifund admin giving us bonus to join this site.

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:06 PM

1 cent per post is not so good rate. but for hyip site is quite rare to offer something like that so i appreciate that and i started posting on that site. not much posts there but try making more post as much as i can.

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:22 PM

there is not information on this site on how to get paid. i hope that the admin will put up a thread for that so that new members will not be confused on what to do on this site and how to earn and exactly how we earn for each post that we do. which i think that most ptp forums do in their forums.

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:21 AM

i can't log in on to this site. every time i try to log in i will get this messsage though i know i have only tried to log in once and have used the right password. here is the message that i get each time.

You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to enter the confirm code from the image you see below.

It means that you are not verified , you just need to click the link for verification which you had got in your email address !

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:27 PM

yeah i have got that verification already on my email address and i can log in already. but i am not yet active on this one yet. i am not yet that interested to be active on this one yet.

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:49 PM

there is not information on this site on how to get paid. i hope that the admin will put up a thread for that so that new members will not be confused on what to do on this site and how to earn and exactly how we earn for each post that we do. which i think that most ptp forums do in their forums.

Posted 15 February 2010 - 06:02 AM

That might not matter a lot unless admin increases the posting rates as you are paid just 2$ for 200 post you make which for me is really very low amount to have.

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:36 AM

i see that there are some activities on this site until now. so the site is doing well despite the low rate on this site. but i am not familiar with the members. it seems that i have not heard or seen the members from other forums or maybe they just used another usernames here. anyways, i don't think it is really good to be active here because of the low rate but i will try to make some few posts every now and then and keep myself familiar with the sections on this site.

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:45 PM

Today when I tried to post I got error about some php script stuff, then I press the backspace button to come back and then I tried again. The same result was there, I tried three or four times but everything was not working properly. So I left it and went back to the main section and guess what?. My all attempts were successful and my four new post's were there and I got credits for it also. Is it happing there on regular basis?. I just join this forum as Best Looser mentioned above so I am not familiar at their.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:10 AM

That's 200 posts if you are going to reply only to posts and 200 posts to reached the minimum payout? That is too much work to be done. And i don't think it is worthy to work for this low posting rate and minimum payout. Passing on this one.

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:45 AM

It hyip to post forum and you can earn more if you investor and invest money in hyips.
They don't have section like GPT or paid to discussion section.
So earning will be slow,but you can earn money there.

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:35 AM

yes they want to run this forum for long time and that is why they have not given higher ptp rate that they can not afford so they have just given us the rate which can be afford easily, And also they have different sections so hard to make so many posts. only few posts we can make.

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:01 AM

how many posts allowed per day on site.
what they pay per refer?and how many posts requird by referrer to earn money?
it seems a new forum.
i can join if any one in myhyip forum receive payout

Posted 21 February 2010 - 02:02 PM

i think the post rate for this forum is a bit low, i think admin has to increase the post rate a bit to get more active members. let's see what the admin does.

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:07 AM

well I think admin should take some action and he should increase rates and other wise he will struggle to get members and he will struggle to get activity, are there much ads there ? if ads are there then admin might be earning some money.

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:10 AM

yes understand you are saying that there is not much activity so i will be try to be active there and I think this is good enough forum to earn and it had some problems in past
but is is back now and it will give us more chance to earn as it has good script now just give this forum some time.

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:42 PM

well you can earn there but i say it will be very very hard and it would be better if you give your time on easy and high paying forums first then you can think about the forum.

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:24 AM

Advertisement