Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

how to use paypal?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Banned Members

hi friends, i have some funds in my paypal account those i earned from some ptp forums. how can i use them to generate more money? any suggestions are wellcome.

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:44 PM

you could use hyip sites if you like, you may invest say $10 and get 10 cents daily for ever! or if you use lr you could do a member to member exchange.

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:04 PM

i have paypal account . so can i send my money to other paypal account without tax and confirmation

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:56 PM

Banned Members

i don't know any trusted hyip that accepts paypal. if anyone knows about any such program kindly tell and i'll be thankful.

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:32 PM

you must add bank to your paypal account.
search in google and find out .

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:06 AM

Most of site require a verified Paypal account
You can invest your $ into hyip or upgrade your membership in PTC

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:22 AM

There are hardly any Hyips that accepts paypal as their payment method...So i suggest you to do an exchange with a member whom you trust to LR or any other ecurrency and then invest in Hyips so that you can start earning..Good luck;)

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:40 PM

hyip accept LR. i dont know if LR can send money to Paypal.
anyone know. tell me

Posted 06 February 2010 - 03:42 PM

paypal is very hard to use,i lost 50$ because it,it limited,and i lost my money.liberty reserve is better

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:28 AM

hyip accept LR. i dont know if LR can send money to Paypal.
anyone know. tell me

You can use exchane site example: http://exchangezone.com/
In LR site is few links and you can send money from LR to PP account. Sure is moneyexchange forum and members can exchange money for you.

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:26 PM

i hope use paypal sooooon but the paypal dont support my countery i hope suppport soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:58 AM

i have paypal account . so can i send my money to other paypal account without tax and confirmation

yes u can send the money in all over world without pay any taxes just choose option goods whenever u r paying to someone that its and make a personal a/c in paypal

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:55 PM

Paypal is also necessary in online transaction.....Because some of the websites need account and some personal confirmation.....If we give paypal verification then they will accept your transactions and oter purchase...

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:34 PM

I'm using paypal on my business. I'm trading beat/karaoke/instrumental and I chose Paypal as paying method. I think its easy to use and very convenient since some of my customers paid me via paypal. And one thing I don't like of Paypal is the fee is too high (about $5/withdrawal)

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:55 AM