The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Clicksia - clicksia.com

account paid payment paypal site web

84 replies to this topic

http://www.clicksia....username=cmpunk

Paid to Sign Up
Paid to Sign Up Terms: Members submitting fake or false info on Paid to Sign Up offers will result in the offer being denied and possible account suspension. Advertisers found falsely denying valid member signups will result in forfeiture of advertising credits and possible account suspension.

Members that receive a large number of denied signups will have their accounts flagged and not be able to participate in Paid to Sign Up.
Cashouts
All payments are made via AlertPay or PayPal account. You can request for payment once your account balance is $1.00 USD or more.

Payments are processed and issued within 7 business days.

Members may Cashout regardless of their membership type or country.
Trusted Admin!

My proof of payment

Posted Image

Got it in 2 hours!
:D

http://www.clicksia.com

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:11 AM

Banned Members

... It is really very cool web site .... and I've already said it earned $ 2 .. where I will give you proof of payment at the earliest opportunity

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:36 PM

It is a very ok site not too good and not to bad some of the members are complaining that they were not paid i didnt try this site until now because it looked pretty much like a scam to me at the first time but it is still hanging in there and paying its members good to see.

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:54 PM

... It is really very cool web site .... and I've already said it earned $ 2 .. where I will give you proof of payment at the earliest opportunity

Yes, this is one of old and paying site. there is payment proof post here and lots of payment proof when you search on google. the rate they offer is low, $0.001-$0.005 per click. but provide a lot of daily ads. today, I see more than 50 ads available to click.

Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:02 AM

Northowl.com sent you $1.00 USD
Transaction ID: 2Gxxxx

Dear 张 红梅,

Just thought you'd like to know Northowl.com sent you $1.00 USD.
Note from Northowl.com:

Your commission from Clicksia.com
iorimai
Get the details
Don't see the money in your account?

Don’t worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.
Sender Information

Northowl.com
sales@northowl.com

Thanks,
PayPal

Thks admin & it was a fast payment less than 2 hours.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:06 PM

its well known site and trusted just like neobux and paying from so long time ..if anyone doubt about that check the site forum :) there's so many payment proofs there its very cool site and i think all should try it unless as most of us already did :)

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:35 AM

Please be patient and Help the Staff Team Of their Job .. Report Spammers .. Respect Others..give your best ..and at last Read the Rules ==>Click Here<==

Banned Members

Its a well known and trusted paid to click site , their rates per click is really amazing.
I had got many payouts from this site and i was also paid my upline.

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:43 PM

• kai9
  • 224 posts
i like their site and design, you can't earn much from clicking the site, max rate of the site is .5 cent and min is .1 cent. only way to earn from the site is using their sign up service.

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:16 AM

clicksia still one of the best Aurora sites on the internet , it is very old , works for years online . accept AP , PP and paying on time to its members , it has a low minimum payout 1$ , you can reach it in very short time , i am one of its old members .
and i can not deny that clicksia.com paid me more than 40 dollars .

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:19 PM

clicksia still one of the best Aurora sites on the internet , it is very old , works for years online . accept AP , PP and paying on time to its members , it has a low minimum payout 1$ , you can reach it in very short time , i am one of its old members .
and i can not deny that clicksia.com paid me more than 40 dollars .

wow! that's a lot friend, do you have so many direct referrals on this site? for it is very impossible to reach that amount if you are working alone, I have been a member for 6 months yet I was not able to reach $1 because I am lazy when it comes to aurora sites.

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:55 AM

I also join this site and I think before thay provide lots of ad for standard member because I see there is lots of ad provided. but after I join I only see 4-5 ad only for standar member. so I think hard to reach minimum payout without referral, despite low minimum payout.

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:21 PM

So far i Just requested my first cashout for my referral commission ... I like the way admin is handling this company ... He always find time to communicate so i like it ...

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:25 AM

actually very good for the follow, but very few click for the money.
I joined, and still $ 0.35 a very long time if you can not refferal

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:16 AM

meitantei324

if you cant reffer then its not easy to earn from any site ... reffring is a very good and easy way to eurn good money ... from any paying site

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:02 AM

Well mine is .68 now so that means I am near to my first ever cashout on this site and like you I don't have direct referrals as well, I like it now for there are times that they have increased their number of ads that would earn me 4 cents. For now i will continue clicking and hopefully in less than 20 days I could make it to the first payout.

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:25 AM

This site was quite known interms of good payer site, infact im already have an account there, and ive been a member since last month, and upto now i continue clicking their ads, i used also their sign up offers. Although i havent yet reached the minimum payout, i hope soon i'll received my first payout.

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:31 AM

Not bad for a program that is followed here, I've come here about a month ago and have never withdraw.
Because I'm lazy to click on ads, but sometimes if there are no activities I saw this program. Hopefully there refferal below me. Thank's.

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:32 AM

The rates is small but this website is one of my most trusted get paid to sites, I trust the admin because he answers questions and he is constantly paying his members correctly. If I could only get some referral this site will be a blast for me.

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:51 AM

Learn more how you can make money online visit Legitimate Earn at Home Jobs and Get Paid Programs

Monitor Admin

Its good site to look at. I have created my account there but the feedback i got from members of site is that one can earn more only when he has been refered from other.

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:40 PM

a very good site to improve the traffic for the site. this site really helped me to improve the traffic to my website and thereby allowing me to include a lot of users to my site. i don't know more about the PTC section in this site. i have never tried that.

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:48 AM

Reply to this topic