Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

MyEasyTask - www.myeasytask.com

18 replies to this topic

MyEasyTask is a place where Employers and Workers benefit each other. Employers post their tasks to complete their work, and Workers choose the tasks posted by employers and get paid.

The tasks available are from various categories. there is something for everyone.

Right now for a short period there will be a $1.50 signup bonus and referral bonus of $1. This will be withdrawn once the desired objective is achieved.

Payout Details:
MyEasyTask pays its members via PayPal, EGold or Cheque.
For PayPal and eGold, the minimum payout amount is $10.00
For cheque payment, the minimum payout amount is $50.00

MyEasyTask's calculates all payment request at end of every month and does the payout to workers by 15th of the following month.

http://www.myeasytask.com/ref/385

http://www.myeasytask.com/

Edited by sabrinakingston, 10 January 2010 - 04:35 PM.
Payout details added

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:17 PM

I also recommend this site for those who are looking to earn some cash easily. The task here are so easy like signing up offer, following or reading the links offer. When i signed up yesterday, I finished 5 simple task and got paid today.

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:11 PM

payout is high so how much can we earn from this and how long will it take to reach payout? I can hardly beleive this site is still paying via E-gold, it is surprising.

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:28 AM

i don't like payout via e-gold cause we can't use e-gold payments anywhere. so i prefer other payment processor than that. i'm referring more than completing tasks.

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:42 AM

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:02 PM

i like this program but the problem for me is all the highest paid job is for writing reviews and for blogs,i am very week in writing skills so my jobs are not accepted and automatically rejected this made me difficult in earning there.now i am giving incentives to people for signing up there under my referral link that can make me $0.2 for every sign up.till now i got only 4 signups.

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:01 PM

i will go it soon .... thanks so much for nice topic ...

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:15 AM

yeah i too like this program but the problem for me is all the highest paid job is for writing reviews and for blogs,i am very week in writing skills so my jobs are not accepted and automatically rejected this made me difficult in earning there.now i am giving incentives to people for signing up there under my referral link that can make me $0.2 for every sign up.till now i got only 4 signups.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:55 PM

Banned Members

this site is good for EMPLOYERS why?

by signup bonus u got 1$ and after that u completed one small task so u will get 0.10$

so u get total 1.1$

with the 1.1$ u can Start a new campaign

and after that u can signup with another username and email , for the second user name u will get 1$ signup bonus and after that u completed one small task so u will get 0.10$

so u get total 1.1$

with the 1.1$ u can Start a new campaign

and after that .....................same

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:48 PM

That is good site. The site is really same with microworkers. It is really nice to earn money in that site. I have joined it. There are many tasks. We can earn more than $5 per day if we are able to finish all the tasks. Just follow the instructions. the task is really unique not only sign up we will be paid just become a fan of the employer..I hope there are many site like this.

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:42 AM

@server
if you look at their task I don't think you could earn $5 everyday, I can't even made 30cents on this site everyday where I have an average of $1.50 in microworkers. Most of the nice task they have were for US members, my account has $3 and it is too far from the minimum payout. I opt not to continue and just use the balance for making a campaign.

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:19 AM

is not easy like some of you say that is fast way to earn fast money
is need hard work and you will on list with at least hundred people that compete with you to win the job you applied for
so its not easy at all
you must have experience and have the ability of discuss
so good luck

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:03 AM

Good news for me, one of my campaigns was accepted after so many attempts on this site at last they have approved my campaign, well if you ask me it is a sign up task anyway nothing special. I just hope I could get a good downline with the help of this site.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:31 PM

The site is good and recommended one. Its good for those who have experience with this kind of sites before but for newbie u will need lot of efforts to make to be able to earn there. Persons from US CA can earn more really good...

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:45 PM

The site is good and recommended one. Its good for those who have experience with this kind of sites before but for newbie u will need lot of efforts to make to be able to earn there. Persons from US CA can earn more really good...

Yeah I bet because of the surveys for all of them accepts US and CA members alone, anyways if you are a newbie in the world of online earning you probably earn more on this site for you can get all those sign up offers. I am an experienced one when it comes to GPTs like this but I am having a hard time reaching the minimum payout on this site.

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:32 PM

I am already in myeasytask and no doubt it's really an amazing and fabulous website for making money online. They are paying via ecash, pay pal and check. So i use the balance for creating tasks. That's really nice website.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:39 AM

hello, every body,,,,,hope that it will help me a lot
I am new here............................................................................................................................................

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

I feel betrayed by this site. I had about $35.0 on my account before they went dead. Now every time i've tried visiting this site it seems as if it has been closed.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:53 AM

This is good site for serious online earners, having 10 or more in a month for few hours of work is just enough. The minimum payout is high but at least you will be assured to be paid.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:17 PM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement