Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Captcha2cash-Captcha2cash.com

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

No need to download any software.Just register an accont and start entering captchas.

$1 per 500 correct inputs!
Your balance is updated instantly, and you can withdraw your money immediately!

MINIMUM PAYOUT =$0.10 = 50 correct inputs

No referal system on this site.

www.captcha2cash.com

Edited by cashchater, 05 May 2010 - 11:41 PM.
to repair title

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:52 AM

I think we should not waste our time with these kind of sites. I have tried this site and some other sites like this one, but it only made my fingers sore, LoL :P
But seriously, it is not worth it. They may pay higher rate in this site, but it is not easy to get the correct ones. Out of 100, we may only get a few correct ones (and they update the earnings every few minutes, so we might lose count on how many we have entered). Second of all, we might want to think about what are those codes we have entered for.

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:17 PM

• mark
  • 1,238 posts
Your second point is very good drowned.

And from what I have heard of other similar sites (although not this one) is even when you type the correct code it often registers as incorrect.

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:24 AM

I am not really sure about it, Mark. I joined four sites and got that similar problem. Two sites update the earnings right after we enter the codes, but then, sometimes I didn't get credited even though I entered the correct code. I don't know if it is really because I entered the wrong code, *or* maybe it is because the sites are actually have to check if the codes we entered are correct, but we will still get credited each time we entered codes, but later it will be deducted if the previous codes are wrong by not giving credits to the current codes we're entering. I don't know if and how the system can do that, but that's just my guess :D

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:04 AM

I am not really sure about it, Mark. I joined four sites and got that similar problem. Two sites update the earnings right after we enter the codes, but then, sometimes I didn't get credited even though I entered the correct code. I don't know if it is really because I entered the wrong code, *or* maybe it is because the sites are actually have to check if the codes we entered are correct, but we will still get credited each time we entered codes, but later it will be deducted if the previous codes are wrong by not giving credits to the current codes we're entering. I don't know if and how the system can do that, but that's just my guess :D

Yeah, it can happen. Even my current balance is deducted in this site. I don't know why. Maybe this site choose one people randomly to deduct his/her points by whatever method it has. And why they pay us just for typing captcha? Maybe because they want to use the captcha we type to break out security system somewhere. It just my guess:tongue:

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:57 AM

$1 per 500 correct inputs!!!!
It seems very high.I like it.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:04 PM

yes the site seems to be down, this is what appears: All data saved ! Don't worry !. dont worry? it seems it may well be turned to scam now, which is a shame, anyway it was turning to scam long back when the images did not appear, and then the earnings would not update.

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:41 AM

i am a member there but now not active.they have only 7 or 8 captchas unlike pixprofit.i think they are not counting every captcha i am getting money for 1 out of 7 captchas may be i am enetering wrong or they are cheating me.anyway my maximum earning there in a day is just $0.002.anybody had a experience like me?

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:27 PM

i think it's really really good site and you can get the minimum payout in half hour it's really easy i get paid over than 5 times i total of 0.67 $ so when i'm free i'm typing alittle and i get paid for it ... it's not that hard

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:48 PM

I managed to get to $0.1, and they actually do pay instantly. It's quick good actually. Although you don't get paid for every single captcha you enter, It's still worth it in the end. They pay, and you can probably earn more than $1 a day if you spend a couple of hours doing this.

Posted Image

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:01 PM

O i'm in better situation than you ! it's count 1/4 yesterday . But today , I type more than 100 but I only receive 3 cents . I'm sure I type correctly . THough my speed is more than 60wpm and 99% correct.
It's so boredand Waste time to join this site . I never visit this site again .

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:53 AM

No need to download any software.Just register an accont and start entering captchas.

$1 per 500 correct inputs!!!!
It seems very high.I like it.

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:52 PM

Banned Members

yes the site seems to be down, this is what appears: All data saved ! Don't worry !. dont worry? it seems it may well be turned to scam now, which is a shame, anyway it was turning to scam long back when the images did not appear, and then the earnings would not update.

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:34 PM

Yes you are right it takes ages to earn money, sometimes the pictures dont load and sometimes the letters are not typed correctly, i have tried one and it was just waste of time I felt, so I left it like that I was just able to make $.34 on it and then I gave up. There are better ways to earn money and I feel we earn more in posting rather than typing. believe me ! :)

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:11 AM

Logon

well seems good.. but, this site is legit right??
ok then since the minimum payout is reachable in minutes, i'll try it now..

Edited by justonce, 05 March 2010 - 11:33 AM.

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:30 AM

• zaibu
  • Validating
  • 205 posts
I used to use this site before. I also reached $1 in a day and also got paid instantly. But now they are going down day by day. The captcha image does not available sometimes. I was using this site on last friday. The images have stopped working when i reached at 2 cents only.

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:46 PM

i think it's really really good site and you can get the minimum payout in half hour it's really easy i get paid over than 5 times i total of 0.67 $ so when i'm free i'm typing alittle and i get paid for it ... it's not that hard
Well I think that you guys shouldn't waste your time playing these kind of sites. It is really riskful and time-consuming, no payment proof, no guarantee about long-running,etc...

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:23 AM

yes me too, i cant see any image.. this is weird, maybe this site is already left by its owner.. and right now is just waiting for its hosting expiration time :D

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:57 AM

its very hard to register on captcha2cash, i always got the message "Try Latter"
luckily i got registered but the only problem is when i will start typing i got broken pictures.
i wonder whats wrong.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:29 AM

for the beginner would have difficulty in to play here, because now there are always two problems ..
The first is the captcha appear but not included in the balance, and the second is very difficult to get out captcha
if you can not wait you better leave because this is only going to spend your time alone .....

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:09 AM

http://www.jmgold.com/?ref=niciro
Follow Signature Rules

Advertisement