Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

facebook ?

account ads friends general discussion member site social network write

33 replies to this topic

anyone here is a facebook user ?

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:11 AM

• mark
  • 1,238 posts
nah, I joined (dunno why) but never used it.

You use it?

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:02 AM

yes mark, i abandoned friendster and currently i am using facebook :)

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:26 AM

Yeah. I like facebook. It is more private and more fun than friendster. It's more than a year since I left friendster to facebook.

Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:43 AM

Right now I don't have facebook account but I usually use someone account.
FB is the most popular social networking site last year. I hope there will be a new leader this year. I'm sure about it.

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:19 AM

I guess this beats myspace and friendster.

One thing I like about facebook is that they are clean in terms of advertising layouts. Also it doens't have that glittery crap you find in myspace and friendster.

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:09 AM

yup facebook has more active users and probably makes billions yearly! like so many ads and so active daily. it really is great. it beats marks off all other sites like twittwe etc.

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:48 PM

I do use facebook and orkut. But these days, i`m not accessing them as i have some other work to do as well...

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:34 PM

I don`t have facebook and for my don`t need it. For my enough my email and forums. In forums i can talk about all who is intresting :)

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:23 AM

i think facebook is one of the best ways to stay connected with friends, so i log in every day to check my progress. i think it is recommended to have one.

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:55 PM

hello guys !

do you all wanna exchange facebook accounts ?

i mean, add one another here ?

maybe can even open a facebook group for TCC !

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:16 AM

I joined but not active there.. i couldn't understand its features properly and almost friends of mine are on another social site...

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:35 AM

most of people now users on facebook this very great site ................................................................................

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:19 AM

Facebook is the most popular social network nowadays.
There's lot of features that you can write your blog, share your pictures and video, and keep in touch with your friends.
With me, facebook could be used as a powerful tool to advertise stuff.

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:51 AM

hello guys !

do you all wanna exchange facebook accounts ?

i mean, add one another here ?

maybe can even open a facebook group for TCC !

nice idea :)
yes it'll be great to create a facebook group of TCC..
i'm a member of facebook since last year and if there's this 'group of TCC', i'll be join it for sure..

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:02 AM

before was friendster. but now, friendster is gone so i'm primary using facebook to connect with my friends. love facebook over twitter!

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:10 PM

I should say I am addicted to facebook. I joined it just for timepass, but then I actually found a LOT of school friends. I didnt even think that i'd meet them anyday, but voila! facebook is the best way to get in touch with the people you've not spoken in years!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:05 PM

I definetly use facbook. It is a great place to keep in touch and a great place for marketing. I do both.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:46 PM

Yes I do use facebook to stay connected with my friends which are not in my town!

Years passed, due to studies, people had to leave the town, as I'm alone in the town from my group, facebook really gives a nice way to connect with them!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:47 AM

Yeah. I like facebook. It is more private and more fun than friendster. It's more than a year since I left friendster to facebook

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:47 AM

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, ads, friends, general discussion, member, site, social network, write

Advertisement