Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

MEF - www.moneyearningforum.com

1398 replies to this topic

@avikz: Still the rate is low. I hope admin will increase the rate more as current posting rate is only 1 cent per post. (2 point=1 cent). By the way, I have decided to join there.

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:20 PM

@avikz: Still the rate is low. I hope admin will increase the rate more as current posting rate is only 1 cent per post. (2 point=1 cent). By the way, I have decided to join there.

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:20 PM

admin increased the payout level..

Now the new rate is :
thread - 3 points
post - 2 points

and made a spamming section where the rate is 0.50 points..
Come on guys.

Posted 31 May 2009 - 05:28 PM

Point info :
* 1 MEF Point = $0.005 ( will rise in the future)
* 1 thread created = 3 Point
* 1 post = 1 Point
Payment Processor :
* Liberty Reserve
* Perfect Money
* Paypal
# Minimum point for CashOut : 200
# Maximum point for CashOut : 500
www.moneyearningforum.com
This forum is newly started today.

Posted 26 May 2009 - 04:58 PM

the site has a very low post rate but there are some activities going on there. quite a few members have joined there and started posting. there is a competition going on a currently, check here for more information:

http://www.moneyearn...hread.php?t=179

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:25 AM

The site is in deed still new it has 96 members so far, and i see some members in some forums who joined in this one already. I think I will join this one but not yet now. I am still finding time to do some things and joining another site meaning I have to find time for it. Though the rate is a little low I think it would be good to give it a try. Does this site give referral bonus? And do they have limits on the number of post per day.

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

Admin currenctly offer a higher payrate for the first 10 people who join the paid to post forum.

You get actually 2 points per reply you create.

Posted 30 May 2009 - 11:07 AM

Yes,admin increased the rate.

it's now, 3 points per thread and 2 points per post.
This promotional offer is vail till first 10 cashout made..but no request made so far.
And after this offer admin will bring another attractive offer for members.
So don't worry..some cool contest are on the way.

Posted 30 May 2009 - 09:21 PM

WoW. That's good. So the admin is putting more emphasis on contests rather than increasing the payout.

Posted 31 May 2009 - 05:06 AM

@bdsurf :

Welcome to the forum...I saw u joined MEF.

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:09 AM

i have seen a banner spot has already been sold ($8/week) so admin is getting advertisers right away most likely. hopefully if admin gets more advertisers, the post rate will increase farther. so far the site did a decent job in my opinion.

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:06 PM

wow great offer there is standard rate offer and have spam section too.but unfortunatelly i only have paypal an alertpay.i hope they will add paypal as they payment processor too.i really want join that site

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:37 AM

LoL. I got a warning, although not an infraction.

I've posted a thread "title - www.title.com". They said... when you post a new thread title dont include "www." LoL LoL

Is there any difference with tittle.com and www.title.com when you start a new thread? :P

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:42 PM

Well that is odd to see that getting warning for that.I have seen at many forums the www word allowed in the thread titile.I hope there will be some more rules that i must take in consideration.I was just about to post on that forum.
I think since there are many new forums are getting closed then there are very few choices left for posting.:dodgy:

Posted 21 June 2009 - 01:18 AM

LoL, this the first that I got a warning from forums, while they allow the other members to keep on posting such low quality posts. Good job! :P

Posted 21 June 2009 - 01:26 AM

Ha ha means there is spamming too.I am not surprised by this.I have seen that there are many sites who are much conscious about making new threads while they are not that conscious for making new replies.May be the reason being they all need good search engine results to display on the forum.

Posted 21 June 2009 - 01:29 AM

And yet there's no difference when you post "program.com" and "www.program.com".

In fact, that "www" has been posted in PTP forums and there's nothing wrong with that. :D

Posted 21 June 2009 - 03:14 AM

This site is like GET, globalearntalk. But the rate for this site is lower than the rate of GET. I am not so active at MEF. At first, the rate is OK. But the admin changed the rate some time later. The admin said he couldn't find more ads to support his site. In the future, if he can find more ads, the rate will be changed.

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:24 AM

Well I am not yet a member of this forum but if it has this low rate well it doesn't attract me to join this forum. Well hopefully it could find more ads to support his forum so it will had to change to higher rate and people like us will be attracted to join this forum

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:55 AM

There are some good competitions there to get launched there.I am gone join them.This is a real good contest.I have seen that people are joining the contest there and that is good sign that they will earn from there.Also the referel contest is huge too.I am not that good in making refereer so not in it but others can try that one and get a huge money.

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:10 AM

Reply to this topic