The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

slicethepie-slicethepie.com

63 replies to this topic

I have joined this site already but I'm having a hard time to navigate their website and up to now I can't understand what to do in this site so I just quit on working on this site.

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:59 PM

It's a simple, join this site and go to scout rooms! Then you will listen track! After you listen track you write a short review and you will earn 0.03GBP for start (up to 0.15GBP if you are the expert)!
Payout is low 5GBP and very fast on PayPal
But your earning depends on the number of stars you have,
2 stars 3 pence
3 stars 5 pence
and so on til 5 stars
1st payotu is in vouchers only
http://www.slicethepie.com

There is no referal system here.

Edited by cashchater, 07 May 2010 - 06:02 PM.
wrong title format

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:50 AM

I just want to ask u that - did u got any payment from them or not? If ur ans is yes, Then pls share ur payment proof here.. Then i will join this site.. By the way what is the minimum payout there?

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:00 PM

I've been reading good comments about slicethepie so tempted to join however I think I don't have ears for music so decided not to continue anymore.:S But if you are keen on music this is a good site for you.

Posted 27 April 2009 - 01:19 PM

I just joined here but I cant do any scout :( Am not familiar those tracks I heared though I tried but difficult for me.. :) And besides I thought those music are from UK also... :)

Posted 29 April 2009 - 04:02 AM

Hi,

I joined slicethepie a few months ago and rated about 100 songs. However, I am still at one star scout rating and so I have not earned a single pence from it just voucher. As for now , only those who have 3 star scout ratings can earn 0.05 pound per review. I am unsure how to use the voucher in the website. It may be because I gave short comments as I am not sure how to review a music track. The website may be nice for those who joined earlier.
Eventually, I gave up.

Posted 20 June 2009 - 05:43 AM

This site is for people who love music, right? We shall write some reviews about the music or track, right? If so, I don't think this site is popular among us. After all, there are not so many musicians.

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:40 PM

really dont know what you mean here archy.so we must listen and write review about it and how long the review should be written?and can we review every thing from that sound maybe like the lyric,pitch control and so on?and what the star mean?is it ranking?so how to get higher star there?and how much 1 pence is in dollar?im asian i dont know about that currency.and you say that we can get first payout by voucher only?what kind of voucher we get?it amazon voucher?

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:57 PM

Its really a great site and its fun working there but now I am bored of earning there. I have started hating music because earlier I just kept on scouting over there.

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:52 AM

I dont have ear for music so i dont think so this is going to work for me.So i am not even going to try it.My english is also weak to write review of songs.:dodgy:

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:23 PM

I am surfing on the super slow internet connection thats why it is nearly impossible for me to using and navigating in site. I like to listen to music but i don't think that i am good enough in that field to review some good piece of music.Anyways those who are with good ear can earn some handsome bucks there.
best of luck to all and thanks posters to let us know about the site.

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:40 PM

well ok i ever see the proof in internet just googling it if you want to know more.i also have not really good internet connection speed so i dont think it suitable for me too.my connection will lack of quota if i play it streaming.and im not music addict i just worry if then i make so mnay mistake and make subjective opinion.i ever try to join this site by learn about the site first like about strat and so on.it make me feel it not simple to get money there.so i decide not to join it untill i get good internet connection speed and really understand about the rules exactly.

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:33 AM

I think the site gets bad opinions and so I don't want to try. I love music but I am not a musician. Hearing a music and reviewing it may be time consuming. We earning on internet funs value time very much because time is money. So I would not like to waste time if people's opinion is not good. The rate is not high compared with products review. If not so many problems raised by others, I will probably try it. I also don't know what is voucher, why don't you explain to us?

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:51 AM

is it necessary to finish listening to the music before you make a review? can i even make unlimited reviews as long as there are music to be reviewed?

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:00 AM

Payout is low 5GBP and very fast on PayPal ..you are right but the bad thing is paypal bank .it is better to use alertpay or liberty reserve bank.

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:32 AM

it is not necessary to listen to the whole song or track. but you can't make review until the music has played for a minute at least. it is quite boring to listen to the song actually. no matter how good the songs, you will get tired doing the same thing. though it is just listening to music it is quite tiring also.

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:54 AM

Follow Signature Rule

the reviews on the net about the site is not quite good . for ordinary scouts it seems forever to reach payout , and the job gets boring and time consuming , certainly not for people like me .

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:51 AM

yeah it is quite boring to keep reviewing the music here. sometimes we can hear the same song playing all over again not only once but more than once. but you can review on same some that you have reviewed before. so you have to skip them. anyways, and also most of the times if they will play the same type of songs that you end up saying the same things and making your reviews looked more like spam and you will not be paid actually for it.

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:59 AM

Follow Signature Rule

Then it is worthless to join this site, since when there is new song, you won't be paid. You might end up won't meet the minimum pay out since the one song is rated very low.

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:32 PM

Earning in slice the pie seems like an impossible task! I tried it and after reviewing 100+ songs and making my accuracy above 90% I'm still 1 star scout. My vouchers are useless and cannot be converted into money so I quit it and find other source of income.

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:05 AM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement