The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Lifesdream - http://www.lifesdream.org

60 replies to this topic

lifesdream.org (Profit sharing hyip project, HYIP Monitor which invest in HYIP) - shares 90% of profit with the members. Why? Because members are visits. More members = More visits = More advertisers = more profits.

- It's absolutely free. You don't need to invest! Just visit and use this website regularly!

- 90% PROFIT SHARING

How to earn? Just visit the site everyday, click "make money" tab then You'll see several options to earn such as "One click earnings", Paid to click banners, free lottery, free jackpot games, promotion contests and virtual gambling competion. All for free and it will just cost you a few minutes everyday.

Actually, you can earn just by logging in and being active in the site. Click on the lotteries to qualify.

Earnings depends on your metal status(Non metal, bronze, silver, gold). It varies every day depending on the sales/profits of lifesdream.

How to gain metal status? Be active everyday. Everytime a metal member will be inactive within 50 consecutive days, he will lose his metal status and another member will get it.

First 100 members --> Gold Members
- Members from 101 to 200 --> Silver Members
- Members from 201 to 300 --> Bronze Member

Payment methods
- Liberty Reserve
- Solid Trust Pay
- PayPal

$2 Payout.

I've been a member of it for several months and right now I'm already a silver member, I haven't been paid yet, since I use my earnings to buy free shares there. But I can earn 4+ cents everyday(depends on the sales of the site), plus I have won 5 times in their Daily lottery (10 cents - 20 cents each winner).

I know it's not that much, but it will costs only a few minutes, even less than 5 minutes everyday is already enough.

All you have to do everyday is:

1 Just click  "One click earnings" and Paid to click banners.

2 Click on the lotteries to qualify

3 Enter your numbers at free jackpot games, then it's done!

http://www.lifesdrea...d.php?user=1139  ;)
http://www.lifesdream.org  :P

Posted 28 February 2009 - 07:48 PM

yasirraza, this one do pay well, I've got 2 payments from them so far, they usually pay within 1 day. So for those who want extra LR or PP, then this one is worth joining. :D

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:21 PM

I'm the member since from the last month and visit the site daily.I do all the activities on the site i can't see increase in my earnings.I don't know how these people are getting paid with such a low payrates and activities.

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:55 AM

@pardhu8

I've been paid before and I have reach the payout again within about month, only because I'm a silver member there...and as I have said metal members can earn more than what a normal member can.

Just continue your activities as these metal status are for free(if one metal member is inactive one normal member can get it), it's just that it's limited.

Also, all members can win in their free games and lotteries(all of these features are for free).

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:35 AM

Must try this site because they have bonuses and liberty reserve as payment processor.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:43 PM

ehm..really interesting offer my friend.but i dont think i can do the offer like playing gambling,jackpot an lottery.im not good on it.and have never try it before.LoL.

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:52 AM

venmarz13, you're not gambling any money here, it's all for free, including the free lotteries...so you won't lose anything.

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:24 PM

hmmm 90% profit sharing is cool offer.Thanks rortiz86 for letting us know about his cool offer.I will check those links.Wow this forum has lot of information about earning money online programs.I am glad i join this site.

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:48 AM

Seems nice, but I better pass for now. I still have other websites that promise earning to maintain everyday. Btw, @mark: there are a lot of double posting on this forum. I know it's due to some bug, not in purpose, but you should fix that from future happening.

Posted 05 September 2009 - 03:51 AM

Yeah, it occurred when The forum was transferred, and yes we'll delete all dups as soon as we discover it.

Well, anyway I can see some improvements on lifesdream just recently...and it really won't consume much time being a member of it. I just spend around 2 - 5 mins to get my daily share, coz I'm a silver member here. :D

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:43 AM

• rsa10
  • 1,350 posts
I am also a regular member in there but it seems my earnings are just too slow to grow. I always come in the site to get my share on earnings and from time to time I get a .10 lottery winnings so i am able to get some shares to buy. To date I have only about 3 shares bought from my earnings/winnings and distributed it to get my daily profit share. But still I see my money is just too slow to earn something that is realistic. For now I just try to visit the site but nothing else anymore.

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:43 AM

• rsa10
  • 1,350 posts
:biggrin:I guess, I try to visit the site there everyday to just get the miniscule earnings per day. But then I consider this a fun site for me. I don't invest anything in here except a few minutes of my time to get my share but other than that I think I won't get enough money in here.

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:20 PM

lifesdream is a monitor ......... well , i visited this monitor and i found that there is an forum and we can exchange money from LR to AP or PM to LR and vise versa , but i think your monitor is new becouse i see little number of hyips company are already monitored there , i voted for some hyips company which paid me .

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:27 PM

• rsa10
  • 1,350 posts
Well I am a member in here but I see that I earn so small in here that you would not even be encourage to join in here. You will be paid in here by your participation everday that is visiting the site and earning from them daily without any investment but the thing is you should accumulate small amounts in there and you have to take it very long before you even get 0.10 in here. Unless you win in the lottery draw they draw every now and then which means you may be lucky if you hit 0.10 in a weeks time. :(

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:22 AM

• rsa10
  • 1,350 posts
Looks like the site has finally close down. :( Anyway I never earned anything from this site since I have not invested anything. I think they decided to close the site down since there is really no income coming from them since they are not accepting any funds from the members. Their departure is not even felt at all. :D

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:07 AM

This is the best site which i have ever found in the online moneymaking industry.I have been paid by lifesdream.It is 100% free.No need to invest anything into this site except your time.Must to join! It's not a joke!
2010/11/01

$2.0000
2010/04/01

$7.0000
2009/07/16

$6.0000
2009/02/01

$4.0000
2008/10/30

$2.0000
2008/09/29

$4.0000
2008/07/30

$2.0000
2008/05/31

$2.0000

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:54 PM

• rsa10
  • 1,350 posts
For several days now they have been offline I did not realized they returned back online. Hmmm.... Anyway I would like to make another try again this site but so far I have not taken anything from this site yet since my earnings are just too low to earn me a decent withdrawal. :D

Edited by rsa10, 28 November 2010 - 06:26 AM.

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:22 AM

yeah it is slow but if you get your membership ranks then it will make a little more.to achive these rank faster try to use their site everyday.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:21 PM

• rsa10
  • 1,350 posts
That is the only strategy I use here just loginng in everyday and getting your share to your account then that is it. If you are lucky enough you might also win in the lottery they offer monthly, weekly and daily. I think that I won several time with the daily but for a long time already I am not hitting anything with the lottery.

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:40 AM

I've played it but not how much you earn that can share some experience in playing it? Thanks:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Posted 07 December 2010 - 02:37 AM

Reply to this topic