Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

dNeero - http://www.dneero.com/

15 replies to this topic

dneero is a simple MCQ's Survey site ^_^

Link: http://www.dneero.com/

Quick Summary
We're in Atlanta. Not funded. Seeking press. Seeking conversation igniters. Seeking social people.

dNeero was created by Joe Reger, Jr. who works on it full-time. Time is also kindly donated by Joe's father, Joe's sister, Barbara Stafford and Lance Weatherby.

An outgrowth of Reger.com datablogging, we've been working on dNeero for a little over a year. We've been involved with the blogosphere as a provider of datablogs since 1999.

dNeero went into closed beta on April 24th, 2007 and into public beta on June 25th, 2007. Thanks to all the bloggers, market researchers and business advisors who took the time to beat on the system prior to launch.

[align=center]^_^ Here's the Lowdown :P^_^ [/align]

you join ... you do a mcq survey they give you a code for blogger facebook etc to put on ... after you put it on there you get paid after 5 days its been up on your blog ... simple and easy to do ^_^
i put a few on my blog if you wanna see for your self ...
the survey rates vary according to topic ... international users are invited and everyone has equal opportunity to earn ^_^
no referral link so far from them, so you have to get invited via email ^_^ so if you wanna join under me please leave your email address here or Pm it to me and i will send you an invite ^_^

so lets get started ^_^ me want more referrals please ^_^

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:47 AM

dneero is a simple MCQ's Survey site ^_^

Link: http://www.dneero.com/

Quick Summary
We're in Atlanta. Not funded. Seeking press. Seeking conversation igniters. Seeking social people.

dNeero was created by Joe Reger, Jr. who works on it full-time. Time is also kindly donated by Joe's father, Joe's sister, Barbara Stafford and Lance Weatherby.

An outgrowth of Reger.com datablogging, we've been working on dNeero for a little over a year. We've been involved with the blogosphere as a provider of datablogs since 1999.

dNeero went into closed beta on April 24th, 2007 and into public beta on June 25th, 2007. Thanks to all the bloggers, market researchers and business advisors who took the time to beat on the system prior to launch.

[align=center]^_^ Here's the Lowdown :P^_^ [/align]

you join ... you do a mcq survey they give you a code for blogger facebook etc to put on ... after you put it on there you get paid after 5 days its been up on your blog ... simple and easy to do ^_^
i put a few on my blog if you wanna see for your self ...
the survey rates vary according to topic ... international users are invited and everyone has equal opportunity to earn ^_^
no referral link so far from them, so you have to get invited via email ^_^ so if you wanna join under me please leave your email address here or Pm it to me and i will send you an invite ^_^

so lets get started ^_^ me want more referrals please ^_^

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:47 AM

this is my first time here about this program...just i will try it may be it paid me ...
first i want to understand how it work cause this site is complicate?

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

Well dNeero is something new to me. At first I did not understand how things goes to them but finally I got it. They will just send you email and to notify you that you have a new convesation/survey to fill up. Then you will just have to fill up the form. Once completed they will tell you to post/display the links/ads on any from the list they provided. Friendster, blogspot, myspace and many more. After that you will just have to wait till that specified amount be credited to your account. Simple, but there are not too many survey to fill up. In a month I only receive 1.

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:58 AM

I have been with this site for about a year now and I managed to earn about US$60 from this site so far. I wish you well and hope you are able to make some money from this survey site too.

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:16 AM

@iwrite, where are you posting your surveys? I am having problem getting impressions for the surveys i complete.

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:34 AM

I using post on my profile of mylot, you just to view on your own you would get some money, unless you want more impression then you post it somewhere you can get more traffic.

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:12 AM

I am posting the surveys on my blog but not getting any impressions from my visitors. Well i will also try mylots then. Thanks :)

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:33 PM

I am sure it will darksorrow, you would definitely get paid for first level of payment, the second level requires more traffic. once my website does have enjoy traffic. I would start posting it there.

Cheers.

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:02 AM

Well i don't know which code you use on mylot. But it seems the blogger code is not accepted by mylot. But now i am using the survey on my PL profile page. And finally (after long time) one of my surveys got impressions and got credited. :D

Posted 18 July 2009 - 05:39 PM

There are a lot of surveys per day only for German members too.

Important is that we need to take surveys very fastly because this ones expires when member quota is reached.

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:12 AM

andi..but now that site was closed.this thread should be locked by admin.i know that site is really legit but i dont think it suitable for asian member too.hope someday any legit site that need asian member.:D

Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:40 PM

@venmarz, It is not true. The site is still active and giving surveys also. Check the site out. You may be mistaken for some other site. 
Finally got paid by Dneero:

Payment details
Amount: $20,64 USD
Transaction Date: Sep 6, 2009
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well it was long for me because i was not getting many surveys. May be because i belong to Asian Country. But still good for me. At least got some money from surveys. LoL

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:35 PM

@dark : thank you for posting your payment proof here but can you please say about they minimum payout of this site ?

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:30 PM

According to the information I have:
Payments are via Paypal
Minimum payout $20
Website is open to international members

One will need to complete a survey or join a conversation to earn $
How much is earned each time, I am not too sure
I only know is that international members need months to hit payout. They hardly get emails to invite them to take a survey or join a conversation.

Not an international friendly website, so I won't be joining

Posted 19 September 2010 - 04:12 AM

I think, It might have some low rates for earning from getting survey or don't have much advertiser to pay them from where we will be paid. So the surveys are about low rates, & not much no. of surveys. We just need to wait for somedays to check by thenself.

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

Reply to this topic