The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

JillsClickCorner - JillsClickCorner

137 replies to this topic

Jillsclickcorner - A sister site of donkeymails (Launched March 7th 2006, Open to international members)

Is more of a paid to signup program, where you earn cash* for joining free sites, complete surveys, trying products. But, they also have a paid to click section.

They have lots of Paid to Signup offers and PTC links.
Minimum payout is $1 via Paypal, Alertpay and Liberty Reserve.

http://www.jillsclic...hp?ref=lancer02
http://www.jillsclickcorner.com

Posted 21 December 2008 - 05:41 AM

This is one of the best paying site for me and has been paying me since 2007 until now. Together with donkeymails.com, they are 2 of the best and very stable paying sites.

Posted 21 June 2009 - 01:05 PM

i also try that offer but it hard for me to cahsout.and the dont accept my task.and many broken link too.and the offer is not really many.so i decide to leave it.i leave it for 2 month if im not mistaken

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:46 AM

Sound good rohit.I will check those links.Thanks for posting those links here on this forum and letting us know about these offers.You a re really doing great work here.Thanks once again.

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:57 AM

As for me jillsclickcorner rocks! The paid to join nearly always pay you, let alone post other sites! I just cant wait to reach cashout there!

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:57 AM

well it will be great if you are from US since you can get all of the offer.but this site is so legit and i really like this site.hope someday i can get my second payment from them too.but i havent active recently since many of the offer not really interest me to join and many of the offer cannot i try to join

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:02 AM

This site is really great and has a bunch of offers even for international members. But most of them are really difficult to get approved. I sign up at 8 offers and just 3 of them is approved ( I already fulfill the requirements ). Earn $1 is hard here.

Posted 23 January 2010 - 11:16 AM

i have been paid.....:showoff:
easy to reach payout limit just 10 cents....
Honest and fast payment...
i think jackpot is a plus point there...:bounce:

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:49 PM

Wow, payout with only 10 cent, that is amazing!!!
I will join the site immediately, and post my proof when I have.
Thanks for share!

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:45 PM

i also try that offer but it hard for me to cahsout.and the dont accept my task.and many broken link too.and the offer is not really many.so i decide to leave it.i leave it for 2 month if im not mistaken

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:30 PM

it is for newbie only,it is now vefify phone number which who in USA and canada if i don't forget

Posted 08 February 2010 - 01:41 AM

This site is good and sustainable for a long time until now, but you must be careful if you use proxy or dynamic IP address.

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:08 AM

Today i join this site and they really very good pays ads is worth 0.001$. And sign up offers looks good. Per 5minutes i earn 0.02$ nice!
Hope fast i paste here payment proof. Thanks good link :)

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:28 PM

I like this site.Although there are not too many sign up offers for non-US members,the payout is very low,and they send payment every day.It is great for beginners and many of us who are working hard on PTC programs.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:08 PM

Some months back they used to had over 100 offers for international members and basically that was the purpose to buil this site however with the passage of time the number of international offers has come down significantly.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

I am a member of this site.
There are not too many offers in the site,but the payout is very low,and You can reach payout easier than any other site.You can get payment daily.It is good for beginners.

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:12 AM

This is one of the good earning site and the admin of this site is also the admin of one of the most stable earning site which is donkeymails. I have been a member before but not active anymore because they have blocked my account for duplicate account they say. It is a good earning site but low earning you will get from here. But it is good than recieving nothing at all, right?

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:31 AM

Date Type Name Amount Balance
Feb 18, 2010 Withdraw Withdraw - Liberty Reserve -0.1300 0.00

I`m waiting my payout...

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:39 PM

Paying! Thanks admin. Payout after one week. Not big but i can trust this site.
Posted Image

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:59 PM

this is best programs for newbie.easy pts and easy to earn,low payout,it is great for newbie,i jusst try it,thanks admin

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:41 AM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement