The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

intoffers - intoffers.com

83 replies to this topic

• mark
  • 1,238 posts
So check it out. GREAT GTP site, international members welcome, min payout $0.1.

also has a PTC section

http://intoffers.com...p?ref=markrevis
http://intoffers.com/

Posted 19 December 2008 - 04:18 PM

checking the site. i havent seen any site which has less then 1 dollar payout. will join if it has good pay per click.

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:13 AM

• mark
  • 1,238 posts
Um, I forgot all about this site - I requested payout AGES ago, and have not seen the money - so be warned

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:24 AM

i checked the site but did not get much info about the site. and since you are saying that they havent paid you i wont join the site.

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:28 AM

• mark
  • 1,238 posts
Well I decided to log in again and see what was up and I got this message:

Your account is currently marked as "Cheater."

I have no idea why..I completed exactly one offer (correctly) and had no referrals. Whatever.................

Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:52 AM

thats very bad. you are a cheater. LoL. that means we can forget about the site . it has to be a scam to call you a cheater.LoL

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:47 AM

• mark
  • 1,238 posts
LoL, sounds like there is trust there, thanks! It could be that they hate Chinese people, and perhaps randomly close accounts opened with a Chinese IP - wouldn't be the first site to do something like that! So others might get on better....

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

checking the site. i havent seen any site which has less then 1 dollar payout. will join if it has good pay per click.

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:13 AM

• mark
  • 1,238 posts
Um, I forgot all about this site - I requested payout AGES ago, and have not seen the money - so be warned

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:24 AM

i checked the site but did not get much info about the site. and since you are saying that they havent paid you i wont join the site.

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:28 AM

• mark
  • 1,238 posts
Well I decided to log in again and see what was up and I got this message:

Your account is currently marked as "Cheater."

I have no idea why..I completed exactly one offer (correctly) and had no referrals. Whatever.................

Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:52 AM

thats very bad. you are a cheater. LoL. that means we can forget about the site . it has to be a scam to call you a cheater.LoL

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:47 AM

• mark
  • 1,238 posts
LoL, sounds like there is trust there, thanks! It could be that they hate Chinese people, and perhaps randomly close accounts opened with a Chinese IP - wouldn't be the first site to do something like that! So others might get on better....

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

@venmarz13
You will find a bunch of offers in Intoffers, even if you're an international member. Although most offer have less values.

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:25 PM

yes this is a very good paid to join site. i have got very good experience with them already. i have joined them and have earned a couple of payments already.
This is one of the best sites to join and earn , the job is so simple and you get paid 10 cents for every successful completion of the job.

Posted 26 April 2009 - 03:34 PM

I'm a member of this site but discontinue working with this one. I think because after knowing this one that's the time I learned about paid per post site.

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:56 PM

I am a member of this site also the great thing about this site is moneybookers they have moneybookers in their payment processors.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:39 PM

i have join this site too but i think it hard for me to get money for this kind of offer since there are not many offer for international

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:33 PM

This is one really paying site and with a very low minimum payout you can easily reach the payout. I have been paid by this site 3 times already but not really active right now.

Posted 21 June 2009 - 12:59 PM

intoffers ia a g8 site.got paid 3 times.

Posted 08 August 2009 - 07:38 AM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement