Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

One of those days?

free general discussion

5 replies to this topic

Today just happens to be one of those days for me when nothing right happens. I woke up and fell off the bed. There was a bug on my toothbrush. I started the car the battery was dead. I reached the work 30 min late. My boss was noticing people who are in line for promotion and i think i blew it. My credit card was denied. What can I say?Have you ever had a day like this seriously?

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:43 PM

I guess, Your too lucky. LoL ;D
Don't worry, bad times doesn't happen always.

Posted 20 December 2008 - 08:08 AM

actually its been on like a streak for 2 weeks .... bad thingies keep happening ^_^ i feel like a freaking JinX  :'(  please advises .... me need advises :(
feel free to post your one of those days stories also here ^_^ lets keep discussions alive ^_^

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:31 AM

actually its been on like a streak for 2 weeks .... bad thingies keep happening ^_^ i feel like a freaking JinX  :'(  please advises .... me need advises :(
feel free to post your one of those days stories also here ^_^ lets keep discussions alive ^_^

You don't need any advice, you know what's best for you.
Also I prefer to keep it to myself. LoL
Even I, sometimes have such bad luck. But, trust me it will be over soon.

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:05 AM

Well I say you can't enjoy winter unless you get sick with the warmth of summer, so cheer up, after the bad days pass you will enjoy the good or just average days a lot more :)

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:05 AM

Brother, you do not see something of life where many of the difficulties and complexities, you will pass the toughest days of these days

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:51 PM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement