Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=XQC">InstaForex</a>

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Photo
- - - - -

Goldentalk - goldentalk.com

2765 replies to this topic

True, I'm sure we have atleast a little knowledge on those numerous payment processors, so posting there can't be a problem. But, still the easiest sections to make responses are still those community talks and idle topics.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:00 PM

@kiatsing, actually i never knew that if we replied for a person's post who was banned from that site or who had not followed the rules when he started the threads then they will deelte the whole threads. in this way we will be loosing all our earnings there unfortuantely . that is what happened to me also, i never knew this until the admin jambutty told all of us later in his post.
Anywyas, now that i am aware of it i have not lost even a single post there. i only reply to threads which are replied or started by known people with lot of posts. I have got paid another $6.55 today a total of 5 cent per post. i had requested for 131 posts payout.

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:52 PM

• mark
  • 1,238 posts
Yes I have heard good things about this forum, but I have little interest in Hyips - which other sections are PAYING?

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:54 AM

Yes I have heard good things about this forum, but I have little interest in Hyips - which other sections are PAYING?

Community talk, auto/manual surfers, program scam warnings, Forex LoL, money exchangers/payment processors, debit/credit cards, Off Topic & Idle Talk, Internet Security...so even members who are not interested in HYIPS can still participate, although the advertising sections doesn't pay.

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:04 AM

This forum is mainly for HYIPs discussions. But it has a few sections for non hyip topics too, like topics about ecurrencies and idle talk.

Rates: It pays 5 to 8 cents per post, depends on quality.
Minimum payout : Once you reach 100th posts, you can request payout
Payment method : LR

Posted Image

Link: http://goldentalk.co...eferrerid=15802 :)
http://goldentalk.com :P

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:19 AM

Goldentalk forum is the best forum I have ever joined so far and I've learned a lot from them from HYIPs to PTPs and almost all of aspect of many making experiences. I have been paid by this forum for 8 times already and I am really glad that I've choose to joined this forum. Also, what makes this forum great is that it has no limitation in posting per day and they pay immediately after you request for payment. I usually receive my payment within a day and I am happy to be part of this forum.

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:15 PM

I joined this site first week of April I guess and only do have 43 posts I guess LoL! There are lot's of sections where can start thread and posts/reply, but there are topic that I can't relate as well.. hehehe

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:31 AM

almost all sections are paid sections except for advertisement section and non-english section. you can post in "off topic" section and get paid for it. but they give higher post rate if you can write quality posts in the hyip section (i think).

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:24 AM

Good to know that almost their sections are paying.. :) At least even if I can't posts in the hyip sections, theres a lot of section that you can still participate.. :)

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:06 AM

I'm a member of this site too, and I'm just starting to become active there. I agree with Rshane, atleast we are being paid even in other sections. Actually I only making post on idle talk and community talk since I have a very little understanding about hyip. Well, if we want to learn about hyip and other investment program that site could really help us understand it.

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:20 PM

Actually I only making post on idle talk and community talk since I have a very little understanding about hyip. Well, if we want to learn about hyip and other investment program that site could really help us understand it.

but if all of your posts are in idle section, most likely you will not get a high post rate. remember it's a hyip forum and you are supposed to focus on hyip mostly there.

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:23 PM

@wasi90lk, for sure you won't get much if you'll only post in idle or off topic sections, c'mon the forum have high rate so don't expect too much if you'll only post such "hello".:D

Well, anyway it's not that hard to respond in community talks or atleast post once a while in hyips sections.

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

Well, anyway it's not that hard to respond in community talks or atleast post once a while in hyips sections.

yes, you can also post in payment processor section. if you have basic knowledge about pp, ap, lr and others you can continue discussion there without much problem.

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:59 PM

Yeah, if you are not yet a member of goldentalk well you better join now because you are missing a lot from the time that you are not a member of this site. I guarantee you that you will not regret joining goldentalk my friend.

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:21 PM

That's right but the Off topic section is full of rubbish threads.. LoL. I seriously can't deal with those threads. haha. I created 2 topics only in that section. I usually post in community talk area but even if members are really active, I always notice members being off topic.

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:09 PM

i think members shouldn't post in rubbish threads, since they may get deleted by admin or mods. so members will lose posts.

Posted 25 April 2009 - 03:49 PM

I often ignore those threads which are made by those suspicious members or mostly newbies, since there's a chance that theirs might be deleted. However, responding in idle topics is not that bad...although, I'm quite bored at those. LoL

Posted 25 April 2009 - 03:53 PM

well i know this is a pretty difficult forum to post on and earn money. because not every body has thorough knowledge on hyips and other discussion methods.
but it is good if we learn them and post there. i have just started to getting know some basics of hyips and investments from that site.

Posted 26 April 2009 - 03:02 AM

@archy22 Quite difficult, but not so difficult. Honestly, I have only invested on few hyips, that's why I need to learn more too, although right now...I'm quite active on other non hyip topics

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

@archy

Well, i agree with you, this is a good forum to earn various way to make money through hyip. If we didn't join in goldentalk forum, we will never knows that hyip is also another way to make money online, although it is a risky one. I have learn a lot from it, and now i won't find difficult to post in hyip sites, as i know exactly their plan works and when to quit a hyip.

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:50 AM

Reply to this topic

Advertisement