The Cash Chat Forum is for Sale interested may contact me at  admin[@]thecashchat.com

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

Advertise your 728*90 px banner Here @ $249 Per Month

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. TCC dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Site Navigation

Online Users

6 members, 1378 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, SQMonitor, emcs00993, Bing, Yahoo, HotForex, Gold-Lister, umeghayu, Volkov Yuriy

Top Posters

Newest Members

Photo

Professional Forex Trading - profx-trading.com

Today, 12:48 PM

Payment received

Date: 10.22.14 10:00
Received Payment 1.5 USD from account U7969042 to account U1204062.
Batch: 71660050.
Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to gold-lister from Professional Forex Trading.

Thank you, Admin!

0 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

Get paid easy with Paidverts - Paidverts.com

Today, 11:46 AM

-Revenue share mixed with PTC, all revenue is distributed as adverts, you have to interact with them to get paid (you have 18 hours to click any ad assigned to your account)
-Unique graphic, unique script and unique marketing plan
-Ad campaing cost just 1$, it includes 50 visits to your website, 100 views 125x125 banner and 25 views for 728x90 banner
-You get 10% referral commission for your referrals purchases and 5% from their paid clicks
-Bank wire, western union, paypal, solidtrustpay, perfectmoney, egopay accepted, more to come soon.
-You can withdraw your earnings to any payment processor you like, for example you deposit via stp and withdraw to paypal.
-Any ad pack expire at 1.55$ of delivered ads (5% goes to upline) so you earn 47,5%
-For 5 cents you can upgrade account and get more recycled ads (skipped by other users)
-You can earn for free, just watch activation ad and wait for some paid ads
-Transparency, a lot of stats, logs, and plans for the future

This project was crowd-funded by mytrafficvalue investors, so it’s run by experienced admin. If you have account on mtv, you can just login to your account, you don’t have to register again.
Part of the money will be invested into mtv, and when investment close, profit will be shared to paidverts advertisers, so it won’t stall after few days of running!

For more infos and to join please send me PM . Thank you !

0 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

Get paid easy with Ajiboye - Ajiboye.com

Today, 11:21 AM

What is Ajiboye?

For you and us, it's an easier product to sell in larger quantities, and a chance to earn more for the same amount of work we do! So how much more can you make promoting this new product? Here is how it works out for you.
Remember, under our affiliate compensation plan, you earn income in 4 ways, 2 of which are: You earn 5% commission on product sales, i.e. $ 1.00 per this website product sold You earn LIFETIME COMMISSION, i.e. $ 1.00 per month per this website product sold
So...
Click Here to earn Money

BENEFITS AND DETAILS

Use the strength of our brand, to generate additional revenue for your organisation. We pay you thrice! Once, for sending traffic to our website; again when customers buy on our website, and yet again when your sub-affiliates make a sale.

It's FREE to join.
3 ways to earn; we pay you thrice!
Earn by simply sending traffic to our website.
Earn commissions your direct sales.
Earn commissions on sales by your sub-affiliates.
Free web banners for your website or blog.

3 wAYS TO EARN, WE PAY YOU THRICE!

Get paid $ 0.10 per click per visitor you send to our website.
You earn 5% commission on orders you originate.
You earn 1% commission on orders from your network, up to 5 generations!

You sell 1 website, and you earn $ 1 per month.
You sell 10 websites, and you earn $ 10 per month.
You sell 100 websites, and you earn $ 100 per month.
You sell 1000 websites, and you earn $ 1000 per month.
You sell 10000 websites, and you earn $ 10000 per month.

NO MINIMUM, NO MAXIMUM. WORK ONCE. EARN FOREVER!! ( ACTUALLY UNTIL THE ACCOUNT IS CANCELLED, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST ) Keeping track of websites you sold is easy.
Website you sold will be listed on the My projects page and commissions earned as usual on the My commissions page. And remember, if you make even more if you continue to recruit sub-affiliates under you! We already pay another 1% commission per order up to 5 generations paid to you on sales made by your sub-affiliates!

What are you waiting for ?

For more infos and to join please send me PM . Thank you !

0 Views · 0 Replies

• 516,034 Total Posts
  • 41,695 Total Members
  • Bmartin Newest Member
  • 13,862 Most Online

1384 users are online (in the past 180 minutes)

6 members, 1378 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

Google, SQMonitor, emcs00993, Bing, Yahoo, HotForex, Gold-Lister, umeghayu, Volkov Yuriy

Portal v1.4.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS

Advertisement